11-20-2018 11:26 PM
I have a AiO (HP ProOne 400 G2 20-inch Touch All-in-One PC)
Graphics: "Intel HD Graphics 530".
I can install Ubuntu just with nomodeset mode.
So now I have low resolution. In this case what to do I do? I install Ubuntu 18.04.
About Details Graphics llvmpipe (LLVM 6.0, 256 bits).
If I select "UEFI - hp PLDS DVDRW DU8AESH" in boot menu and then "install ubuntu" I see just colorful screen (red, green, blue).
If I select "Legacy - hp PLDS DVDRW DU8AESH" in boot menu and then:
1. Press "F8"
2. Press "F6"
3. Select "nomodeset"
4. Install Ubuntu.
5. Every thing is OK but I have not good resolution.
The output for "sudo lshw | grep -A9 VGA" is the following:
- description: VGA compatible controller
- product: HD Graphics 530
- vendor: Intel Corporation
- physical id: 2
- bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
- version: 06
- width: 64 bits
- clock: 33MHz
- capabilities: pciexpress msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list
- configuration: latency=0
HP ProOne 400 G2 doesn't support the Linux?