Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 15-CC508NS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I bought my laptop 2 months ago in Spain.  Now I am in the United States for a semester and my laptop started making a bad constant noise one week ago. Also two days ago the keyboard stopped working,  I have made all I have seen you have recommended d to do to the people with the same problem, but nothing works. I will like to use my guarantee to make it fix but I dont know how.  Help please. Also my guarantee here says I bought one year ago when I bought it this August, I don't know whats going on. 

Ill be waiting for your réplica. Thank you. 

Ander Susperregui  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Asuspe

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you notebook makes a loud noise.

When was the last time it worked without these issues?

Any recent hardware or software changes made to your PC?

Did you check the if an alternate keyboard works fine on this computer?

Follow the below steps to fix this issue:

• Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
  • Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
  • Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
  • Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
  • Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for the help , I have tried all the tasks you put but my laptop still makes a strong sound all the time. I dont know how to fix it. I would like to send it to HP to let you have a look and fox it. 

Thank you.

Ander.

HP Recommended

@Asuspe

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.