Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Photosmart R727

When taking photos on the HP Photosmart R727 (which I love :), suddendly the [unsupported card] error appeared. In top right next to the left of the Battery charge, it displays SD.

I did not have a card in. Have never used a memory card. Battery is charged. First time this error has occured. I removed the battery and Reset camera with paper clip as suggested. Still get Unsupported card error. Camera will focus but will not take pictures. All Menu setting are available and can be changed and it does self focus, however, it will not allow me to take a photo. Depressing the Shutter button I feel the "click" but no photo is taken.

If I move to the Capture Menu and try to Arrow Right on the top row over to Tools or Help it stops in the Play back Mode, screen goes black and I get Unsupported Card error again.

Once this error appears the only option I have for functionality is to turn it off.

Any troubleshooting or fix help would be appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.