Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Spectre x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Spectre x2 with the detachable keyboard (it was a gift) and was wondering if there are reliable but affordable adapters with mulitple USB and memory card ports. I've seen some on Amazon and other websites/store alike, but most say "MacBook Pro compatible", so I'm a little skeptical about purchasing one. I'm also looking to get a CD drive adapter for the Spectre x2, seeking recommendations.

Next question: Is the Spectre x2 compatible with DJ software such as Virtual DJ, Serato, or Traktor? I'm interested in using in place of a bulky laptop (even the thinnest laptop is bulky to me lol) when I do jam sessions at family functions or pactice sessions at friends houses.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

In the package you should have an USB C to USB A adapter. You can purchase an USB hub and you'll be fine with USB ports. If you need a more complex adapter you should pay more attention then. I suggest to look for "USB C adapters" then look in the review section if someone has used it on a Windows PC. If you want to buy it on amazon there is a Questions and Answers under nearly every product. You could ask in that section whether the adapter works with Windows or not.

For the second question, yes, you can download any Djing software you want, and if you have a controller you can connect the PC to it using an USB hub or an adapter if you are running out on USB ports. However I can't guarantee about the performances you'll get

Best regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that solved your problem, please mark it as solution so other people will be able to solve similar problem faster. If this answer was helpful, give me a Kudo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.