Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
spanicke Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Touchscreen is not working on my HP Spectre 360!!

It's been a few weeks that my touch screen has completely stopped working on my HP Spectre. Even in tablet mode, it does not work.Please guide me on how I should fix this issue. 

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4150 67 94
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Touchscreen is not working on my HP Spectre 360!!

@spanicke

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :)

I see that your experiencing issue with the touchscreen not working on HP spectre 360.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • Have you made any hardware/software changes?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:

Let's perform Hard Reset:

1) Shutdown the computer.  

2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.  

3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.  

4) Plug-in the Adapter.  

5) Try to turn on the computer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation