Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Portal Issues

Hey guys, for the last six months or so,  after creating a ticket and receiving the confirmation email. The link in the confirmation email to view my Portal Case URL just leads me to a page saying:

Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections.

Can someone please correct this so that I can follow a working link from the email. My latest case number is [edited].

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the assistance guys. I'm in the US and the only thing that worked was emailing:

myhpsupporthelp.amsenglish@hp.com

and explaining what my problem was along with my username and recent ticket numbers. They fixed it in a couple of hours.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@exiquio

The following is from my notes on the subject:

New Case Management System

June 2017

HP launched a new case management system in / around June 2017.

Those who use the system should have received communication of the changes.

Synopsys:

1. Old cases submitted to the old case management system are no longer available for “look up”.
  2. It is necessary that a new account be created for the purpose of managing new cases.
  3. There are two types of accounts:
  • Individual
  • Company **

** In order to set up a type Company account, it is necessary to Contact HP.

Instructions, including how to contact HP for Company accounts, are included in the document:

MyHPSupport Registration Help

Example  – FAQ (called from the Help Guide)

MyHPSupport Frequently Asked Questions (USA)

ExampleUser Guide

MyHPSupport - Individual User Guide (USA)

Commentary

Earlier this year, I did read that some people were not getting satisfaction through the "email" method recommended in the support document(s).

When all is said and done, you may want / need to contact HP Support to have this resolved.

HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts 

Open Browser to HP Forum,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page,

Click Contact HP

Click either Shopping or Support

Reminder:  If you are located in the USA / Canada, first complete and submit the case / form to receive contact information for your region.

OR

For USA / Canada

1. Create case online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada - Contact
  2. Receive Case Number and Contact Information (after the completed form is submitted)

For UK

1. For faster support, create case online HP Customer Support - UK - Contact
  2. Contact Phone: 0207 660 0596

OR “everywhere else”

HP World-Wide Support

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Dragon-Fur, I understand what's happening a little better. However, all of the HP Support links or methods of getting support are for their products and not about anything else which would lead me right back to where I am right now, frustrated with their non functional ticketing process. I also saw where there's a comments page on their support site but that's kinda useless.

Does no-one from HP actually look through the forum to resolve business customer issues?

HP Recommended

@exiquio

In context, our community forum is a peer-to-peer community.  HP provides no official presence here.

I can ask that someone take a look.

Should there be a response, you will likely hear back here first.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@exiquio

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thanks for the assistance guys. I'm in the US and the only thing that worked was emailing:

myhpsupporthelp.amsenglish@hp.com

and explaining what my problem was along with my username and recent ticket numbers. They fixed it in a couple of hours.

HP Recommended

@exiquio

Glad to hear the email solution did the trick.

This is the way it is supposed to work.  Smiling.

For those reading, see:

Instructions, including how to contact HP for Company accounts, are included in the document:

MyHPSupport Registration Help

"Still need help?" > Select your region

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.