Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

how to solve laptop hanging

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@rahul20001,

Welcome to HP Support Forums!

I see from your post you're having issues with the notebook hangs. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of the notebook? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Have you tried to run any test on the computer from F2? 

Do you have any Anti-virus program installed on your PC? If soo, please run a complete scan on your PC.

Have you tried to update the drivers either using Windows update or using HP Support Assistant.

Did you try to update the Bios on your PC.

Could you please respond to this post with the details so that I can provide you with an accurate steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.