Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hello..i have HP laptop,so someone used a different log in password and it says hint and i cant lig in now...what can i do

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Lens2,

I would like to assist you today. If I understand your inquiry it appears that you have issues with logging into Windows. There are a few things you can do. Here they are:

1.) Ask the person that was able to login successfully for the password.

2.) Perform a HP Windows recovery and keep your data, which will assist with setting up a new account than you can access your old data.

3.) Answer the hint you have set when you first setup the Computer.

Please review my answers and provide feedback.

>>>>Click Kudos, as I strive to provide assistance and grow within my HP Community<<<<<

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.