Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Kelly, I'm having the same issue running 20.2.1 on Big Sur 11.5.2. Is there a way to also try the test build? I don't have access to 20.1.1 (can't find previous versions on the HP site) so would also appreciate that.

HP Recommended

I can provide you with 20.1.2 as the other user requested.  Let me get PM enabled for you so I can send you that version.  I am currently working on Flame defects with Remote Boost.  

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I was able to get 20.1.1 from our IT dept and it is working for me so far.

HP Recommended

So Mac receiver?  20.1.1 was only released for Mac. If you still need 20.1.2 let me know.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Yes I am on a Mac. 20.1.1 seems to be working for me so I can probably wait for the next release unless you think it is better for me to run 20.1.2

HP Recommended

If 20.1.1 is working for you on the Mac receiver, you should be able to continue with that.  Thank you for the feedback.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Just an FYI, but Remote Boost 20.3 was released and we did a fix for the Wacom clicking issue in Maya.  Just wondering if you had an opportunity to try it out, and let me know whether it is fixed or not in our current release.

Thanks!

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Could I also get access to 20.1.1? Im currently running 20.2.1.8637 and I am unable to click on items, drag, etc. Sometimes it works (no rhyme or reason) but stops functioning when I am able to select a text box. Thanks!

HP Recommended

20.3 also fixed the problem for me and you can get that from HP's site.

Central Remote Boost

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/zcentral-remote-boost.html

ZCentral Connect

https://www.hp.com/us-en/workstations/zcentral.html

HP Recommended

Thank you! So far it seems promising in my brief testing. I will really get to test it this coming week so Ill circle back if my experience is different.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.