cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
WeAreRoyale
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can't get my zcentral remote boost license

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to download a license we purchased a couple of months back but hadn't had a chance to grab yet.  I followed the email (as I've done multiple times in the past) that I received from HP (after purchasing through cdw).  It shows that there is 1 license that has not been activated yet, so I go to get it, but keep getting either time out issues or this error, GEN_LP_UNKNOWN-Unknown Error.  I've contacted CDW, but they tell me its an HP issue, I've sent multiple emails to HP support without hearing anything back.  I just need to get my license so I can license a new workstation.  I've tried chrome, safari, firefox, edge, and even internet explorer, windows 10 and mac 10.14.  What am I doing wrong? I just need to get this license.

3 REPLIES 3
KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
814 801 58 76
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can help you get your license.  Sorry that you are having difficulties in getting your purchased license through support.  I need to have PM enabled for you as I need some info that I don't want on the forum.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
WeAreRoyale
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for responding Kelly.  We were able to finally retrieve the license last night, not sure what changed, we attempted the same process multiple times, had a few time outs and failures and then all of a sudden it worked.  No clue.  But either way, thank you for your response.

KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
814 801 58 76
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay. I just sent you a PM.  We did have an outage that might have affected the ability to retrieve your licenses, but also some browsers don't work well with MyHPLicensing.  I always use Chrome.  If I do have issues, I clear my cache/history, and try again, usually always works.  

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation