Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After updating receiver from 7.7.2 to 2020.01 the delete key stops working occasionally.

Sender: HP Z420 Workstation - (F9B50UC#ABU) - bios J61 v03.91 - Windows 10 Pro (20H2) 19042.804 - 7.7.2.25313

Reciever: LENOVO_MT_10MR_BU_LENOVO_FM_ThinkCentre M710q - Windows 10 Pro (2004) 19041.804 - 20.1.0.26348

OS: Danish (DA) - Keyboaard: Danish (DAN) (Logitech K270)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Would you be willing to test our latest release 20.1.2?  We made a fix that may resolve this issue. I can provide you with a drop box to download the build.  Let me know.

I am an HP employee.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Any particular application you are using, or can this be reproduced anywhere, helpful to know where you are experiencing the issue so we can reproduce.  You mention version 2020.0.1.  I just wanted to see if you are actually using 2020.1.0.  You can find the info in the receiver GUI settings, click on the i.  On the sender, it will be either at the top or bottom of the screen, you should see a Remote Boost icon, right click on it and choose about.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Yeah, sorry, I meant 2020.1.0

I'm afraid I haven't been able to identify a pattern in terms of either when it happens or what applications are affected. If I do I'll be sure to report back here though.

HP Recommended

I was hoping I could try and just delete a file or something, but wanted to make sure this was not application specific.  Will see what I can do. 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Sorry, for the late reply, As described in post #1 Receiver: 20.1.0.26348 - Sender 7.7.2.25313

Found in IBM notes, and in MS Excel 2016

Issue has occured after RGS update on receiver (update due to "screen not refresh" after some win update).

Edit: Found the other thread, will wait for the update and see if that solves the issue.

HP Recommended

Would you be willing to test our newest release 20.1.2?  We made a fix that may resolve this issue.  I can setup a drop box for you to download it from.  Let me know.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Would you be willing to test our latest release 20.1.2?  We made a fix that may resolve this issue. I can provide you with a drop box to download the build.  Let me know.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Kelly,

Yes, please.

HP Recommended

Sending you a private message with drop box info shortly.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.