Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Does HP RGS Receiver (version 7.2.2) support the ability to use a Dell Touchscreen and Stylus? For example, I have a Dell Touchscreen at my desk which is connected to my laptop (Windows 8 OS). I can use the stylus and the Dell Touchscreen features really well on applications installed on my laptop. For more computing intensive software applications, I use HP RGS to remote into another computer. Will the software applications on the remote computer, visualized through HP RGS, be able to be manipulated by the stylus and the Dell Touchscreen features (as if the applications were installed on my local, laptop)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

RGS does support touch features but not on Windows 7.  Attached is RGS 7.3.3 User Guide, which is the latest version on the web.  See page 38 for touch features.  We only support Wacom pen on Linux to Linux configurations, Windows is not supported at this time. 

I am an HP employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

RGS does support touch features but not on Windows 7.  Attached is RGS 7.3.3 User Guide, which is the latest version on the web.  See page 38 for touch features.  We only support Wacom pen on Linux to Linux configurations, Windows is not supported at this time. 

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.