Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Z2 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Running latest Zboost sender and receivers across multiple types of Z series machines (Z4's, Z440s, Z2's). Trying to setup the workflow for when the company returns to the office and we use Zboost as our main tool to connect to workstations residing in the server room, both in the office and remote. 

When connecting a Surface Pro with 2 x external HP Z24 screens (which will be a standard setup), I experience a major lag between the screens when using Zboost, matching resolution to fit both screens. An example would be the cursor remaining on the left hand screen when shifting to right OR the start menu button not working and when it does, there is often a delay on this. Right click function on one screen erratically works as well.

This is all being tested on our LAN. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Mr. McDunk, Will you please provide additional information including including Surface Pro Model, specific OS versions on sender and receiver, and resolutions for the HP Z24 screens? Thanks!

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Hey Becky,

Surface Pro 6 (i7, 16gb ram). Both sender and receiver running Win 10 Pro x64. Resolutions were set on the dual screens at 1920 x 1080. I had also disabled the Surface screen. I noticed similar behaviour across a number of different senders. Single screen setup works absolutely fine. 

As per initial post, the hope would be to either user Surface Pro's for staff to simply dock when in the office OR have a number of HP t530 thin clients, with dual Z24i screens.

HP Recommended

Your issue has been elevated to me by the UK team.  I reached out to them for more information.  

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.