Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP RGS Receiver
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I'm using HP RGS, I'm on Windows 10 and the remote machine is on Linux.

Having to switch constantly between my local machine and the remote one, I'm trying to find if there's a way to keep one shortcut to be still detected by my local machine, so I can use that to switch between the Desktops on Windows 10.

To be clear I need the same behaviour of CTRL+ALT+DEL, but it can be only a keystroke (life F12) that I can bind with autohotkey and convert it for example to "CTRL+WIN+Left arrow".

Sincerely,

Carlo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.