Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Error website https://licensing.hp.com/slm/license.slm?licenseNumber=******

A can’t download license. Error message: The requested URL /slm/license.slm was not found on this server.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

What browser are you using?  I find that IE is always troublesome.  I use Mozilla or Chrome. 

Have you tried clearing your history / cache in the browser then trying to download?

I will also reach out to you in a private email so I can collect some info I do not want on the forum

so I can help you.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Let me know if you have trouble downloading the attached trial license.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi KellyRGS, I'm having the same problem for the software HP Thin Client Conversion Suite dummy Software. I wanted to test it with a trial license, unfortunately I'm getting the same error message "Not Found The requested URL /slm/license.slm was not found on this server." when trying to access the license. I've also tried several browsers but without success. Best regards

HP Recommended

I was able to download the Thin Client software, guide, and license.  Unfortunately I cannot put the actual software here, so will create a drop box for you to download from.  Will reach out in a private message now.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.

I  requested, and was notified of successful activation of a RGS trial license.

When I try to download the .lic file, I get  a 404 error that says: "The requested URL /slm/license.slm was not found on this server."

Multiple browsers, multple machines.

Is there a way to get this working?

HP Recommended

That should be fixed by now.  Can you try this link:  https://myhplicensing.hp.com/cwp-ui/main

You will need to have an account to actually download the software and license.  You can choose 

to create an account.  You will be asked for the EON (Entitlement Order Number).  Let me know if

you still have issues.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

That does not work.

When I received the HP Remote Graphics Software 60 Day Trial License it provides a confirmation number and a license number, but not an "entitlement order number" (EON). I tried entering both confirmation and license numbers for fun and they both return errors.

Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

What browser are you using.  I had no trouble using the confirmation number as the EON when using Chrome. 

KellyRGS_0-1621002310958.png

I will reach out to you in private message shortly to collect more info, waiting on it to be enabled for you.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.