Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ZCentral Prices
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello community, where can I get prices for HP-ZCentral?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the information. I have sent an email.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

You can send an email to zcentral@hp.com describing what you are looking for more specifically and they will be able to answer that for you.

e.g. The number of licenses for example, depends on how many senders you need to connect to.

You can also opt for permanent licenses on your senders, or floating licenses which can be checked-out dynamically from a server.

It all depends on the configuration you have and how it will be used.

Please let them know where you are located too.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Thank you for the information. I have sent an email.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.