Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We just got brand new HP Z2 G4 with Quadro RTX 4000 for remote working with HP Zcentral Remote Boost.  I did install the sender on the new PC which is version 20.0.0.23427.  Somehow, the delete key stop to work on the sender, but comming back to the receiver, the delete key work.

Any Idea?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Can you provide me with more information on your Receiver setup (hardware, OS build and version, graphic card and driver version)?  Are you using any particular applications when this is happening.  If not, what are you doing when you see this behavior and steps to reproduce what you are seeing?  Are you able to move to our latest release 20.1.0, and see if the issue is still there?

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Can you tell me if Remote Boost 20.1.0 resolved your delete key issue?  If not, I would like to have you test a build that is getting ready to release. 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I'm afraid I'm not in the position to try test builds at the moment, but can confirm that we have also seen this issue intermittently with 20.1.0 on a variety of hardware. I haven't been able to observe a pattern in when it happens so I'm afraid I can't help much to narrow it down, but it is still an issue with 20.1.0.

HP Recommended

Okay.  Our next release will be out this month.  It would be helpful to know if it resolves the problem.  I will post on the forum when the next release is available. 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

We have released 20.1.2.8161 to the web last month.  I have had other users report that it resolved the delete key not working issue.  Can you give it a try?

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I'm giving a test drive for one person right now.  I just updated the receiver and the sender.  Tomorrow, I will update another person to give a test.  I will come back with a feedback for you and the community.

HP Recommended

Thank you! Really would appreciated getting the feedback.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.