Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello! 

I have 3 monitors at my home office, 2 horizontal and one vertical.

I would love to find a way to have 2 monitors selected for ZCentral station, leaving the third, vertical monitor free of the ZCentral display so I can access notes and other documents from my own drive.

Currently, when I select "Set Sender display(s) to match Receiver display(s)" it encompasses all 3 monitors. 

Now, I've put it in windowed mode, however I get a TON of excess space at the bottom of my zCentral window, and it's generally not conducive to my workflow and software. Option windows in my work software (AVID) will be thrown all over the place. 

Is there any way to select only TWO monitors to be matched for my ZCentral, leaving the third monitor alone?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello.  If you want the sender to only appear on two out of the three receiver displays, you can add the Receiver Display properties to your rgreceiverconfig file.  There are caveats to this.  Please see page 59 in the User Guide I have attached.  Before connecting, in the receiver GUI settings, you want to select the third resolution matching option which is currently grayed out because there are no receiver display properties added, but will become active on you add those.  There is an example for a two display setup, but further in the document we go into how to achieve two out of three.  See pages 98 and 99.  If you have difficulties setting this up, I can assist, I just need more info on your display layouts on your receiver, and how your sender is setup.  

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.