ilbozo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

[Linux/CentOS] - Unable to match resolution

HP Recommended
Z620
Linux

Hi i managed to install the sender app on a linux workstation with CentOS 7, KDE and NVIDIA drivers.

The performances seems to be great and this might save our company in such a time (COVID in Spain).

The only big problem i'm facing is that i'm unable to use a dual screen setup which might be really useful for us.

The error message is "The sender is unable to match the sender resolution"

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks

Alessandro

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Lizzy_G
Level 5
Level 5
120 117 17 19
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Alessandro,

For resolution matching to work, your sender has to be able to match the resolution on the receiver.

I assumed you are using Remote Boost 20.0 so I attached the User's Guide to help you with all the possible configurations you can try  for matching resolution.

There is a sub-section for matching display resolution and layout on Linux-based senders that might be very helpful to you.

Thank you.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation