1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Mac receiver get disconnected from Centos 7.2 sender when it's idle

HP Recommended
HP ZCentral Remote Boost
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hello there

I always get disconnect from my HP Z840 (Centos 7.2) when my Mac is in idle mode (meaning when I am not working). My Mac HP ZCentral Remote Boost is 20.1.0.26348. I have to reconnect at least  15 times. Please advise.

Thanks

Dan

1 REPLY 1
KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you provide me with the rg.log from your sender and receiver.  The rg.log for the sender is located at /var/opt/hpremote/rgsender.  On  the Mac you can find the rg.log at /Users/username/Library/Logs/HP/rgreceiver.  Also Mac has what is called AppNap and we have noticed that our Receiver is marked as Yes.  Wondering if turning this off on the Receiver may help.  I believe this is located under Applications > Utilities.  Please send logs to me via private email.

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation