Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a Sender which is Win 10 with two screens.

when i connect to this Sender from a Mac OS reciver that also got two screens, i only get one screen, no matter if i use full screen or not.

the Sender is using Nvidia card

i have changed the Enable enhanced RGS resolution matching for Windows systems with Nvidia graphics to

Rgsender.Compatibility.Displays.AllowNvidiaResolutionMatching=on

and restarted the zboost service but it didn't help

any idea on how to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Dori,

I believe this related to a MacOS setting related to spaces.

On your Mac OS system, if you go to System Preferences > Mission control, you'll find an option called "Displays have Separate Spaces".

If this option is not selected, RGS should be able to span multiple sender monitors across your receiver monitors.

If selected, this option will display RGS on the primary monitor only.

I've attached the User's Guide if you'd like to read more about multiple displays / resolution settings for RGS.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Dori,

I believe this related to a MacOS setting related to spaces.

On your Mac OS system, if you go to System Preferences > Mission control, you'll find an option called "Displays have Separate Spaces".

If this option is not selected, RGS should be able to span multiple sender monitors across your receiver monitors.

If selected, this option will display RGS on the primary monitor only.

I've attached the User's Guide if you'd like to read more about multiple displays / resolution settings for RGS.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.