Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The fact previous versions are not openly accessible--especially in light of such a dramatic licensing change, is quite frankly shocking.

Having to beg support staff for a link is not the way HP should be handling this.

HP Recommended

If you still want to use RGS 7.7.2 (last release for RGS) then you should be able to uninstall Remote Boost V22.0 and then install RGS 7.7 without issue on a Z Workstation.  Keep in mind, no fixes are being done for RGS 7, and service and support for RGS expired March 31st, 2021.  Fixes that were needed in RGS 7 were done in Remote Boost 2020 versions. 

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I did reply in PM.  I unfortunately was out of pocket with a family medical emergency.  Apologies for the delay.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

@KellyRGS - Would you be able to post the link to the version 20 of HP ZCentral Remote Boost?

HP Recommended

Should have a reply to you tomorrow afternoon on your question about V2020 licenses for Remote Boost.  Apologies for the delay.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Just leaving feedback for others that KellyRGS was able to get us access to 20.3.1.  Thanks KellyRGS!

HP Recommended

Leaving the same feedback as well, KellyRGS was able to get us access to the latest version 20 of ZCentral.

HP Recommended

Working on getting you an answer.  Hopefully I will have something for you today.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Any News?

HP Recommended

Can I please have the download link to 20.3.1?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.