Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I'm using the receiver on OS/X to connect to a CentOS 7.4 running Flame. Whilst the tablet moves as expected, it does not work within the UI as if I were at the actual machine.

I'll try to explain for non-Flame users: The problem occurs when either the combination is space-bar + drag as well as when clicking on a position and then dragging up or down. When on the actual machine these combinations help navigate the timeline but moving along it or expanding/collapsing the area. However when connected via RGS Flame is not catching the combination. This results in the position jumping erratically.

It's hard to explain...but instead of saying "hey, this is where I want to drag from" the timeline jumps to some imaginary point, always in the opposite direction I want to move as if it has some magical home location it wants to go back to.

Everyone else using the OS/X receiver is experiencing the same issue. Apparently Linux to Linux is fine though.

@HP, I'd be more than happy to send a video to show the behavior as it's very difficult to explain.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi there,

May I ask which RGS version you are running?

Also, I think it would be helpful to have a glimpse of what is going on with RGS and Flame.

Our team is investigating related issues and any input is welcome.

I will send you a private message in a few minutes with details for file uploads.

Thank you.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.