Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

PLEASE READ!! HP ZCentral Remote Boost and Connect 20.3.0 Is Now Available.

HP Recommended

ZCentral Remote Boost 20.3.0 (20.3.0.8831) and ZCentral Connect 2020.3 O( (20.3.5178.0) has released this week (Sept 2021) and is now on the web.  I have attached the release notes for ZCentral Remote Boost and Connect.  

ZCentral Remote Boost

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/zcentral-remote-boost.html

ZCentral Connect

https://www.hp.com/us-en/workstations/zcentral.html

I am an HP employee.
8 REPLIES 8
Chao_L
HP Administrator
HP Administrator
137 129 16 544
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the sharing!

I am HP Employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Dionys72
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a way to auto update? 

KellyRGS
Level 7
Author
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have a newer version, you can launch the executable and be able to update from an existing version to the newer version.  This is helpful if you have settings in the rgreceiverconfig or the rgsenderconfig file that you don't want to have to recreate when you do a new installation which will put in a default configuration file.  There is no automated process, you would need to download the new version and install it.

I am an HP employee.
Dionys72
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok Thank you,

After installing the new updates I am having lots of connections problems with Network lose activity. I have 3 licenses and would like to know if you have any solutions, or if there is a contact number that you can give me for support? 

KellyRGS
Level 7
Author
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a new patch release (20.2.1.) for ZCentral Remote Boost that should be on the web in a few days.  Can you please try it and let me know if it resolves your connection issues?  If not, can you please raise a case?  You can do this through chat, online on HP Support website https://support.hp.com/us-en. 

There is also support phone numbers on this website.  You will need a user account to log in to see support options.

Under Business Support pull down menu, choose to create a case if you want to do this online.  If you do not have Z Workstations, you will need to check that my product does not have a serial number and choose Remote Graphic Software.

I am an HP employee.
KellyRGS
Level 7
Author
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can do upgrades from one version to another without having to uninstall and reinstall, not sure if that is what you are asking about or not.

I am an HP employee.
Dany4you
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a new Agent Version? I can not find it in the downloaded Files.

cu

Dany

KellyRGS
Level 7
Author
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a new agent version, you normally download the agent via the Manager Administrator Portal from the Installers page links.  If you still have problems, let me know.  I can provide you with another download link.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation