Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I just rechecked again this morning, and today I see the new version in my account.
Maybe, you have a look there, seems, that hp updated the page.

HaPeKa_0-1642748564175.png

HP Recommended

If you purchased Remote Boost 20.x licenses, then you should have the software as part of that purchase.  Looks as though that got fixed for you.  

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Yes, that's right. 
However, I wonder, why it took so long to get updated. 
Three weeks ago when I read about the new 20.3.1 version, I checked daily but it was not available on my hp online account. Even a week ago it was still not there. 
But the problem is solved now and I hope, all the others asking here find it in their account in the meantime.
Thank you for your help, Kelly!

HP Recommended

Hello Kelly,

Would it be possible to get access to 20.3.1 sender&receiver downloads for windows mac and linux please?

Thank you

HP Recommended

I am getting PM enabled for you, and will reach out to you as soon as it is activated.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Thank you Kelly, do you have any update on that?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Sent you a PM.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Kelly,

can i to get access to 20.3.1 Sender & Receiver downloads for Windows, Mac and Linux?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Let me get PM enabled for you.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Can I get a link to the reciever installers for win/mac/linux please?

Thank you!

Z

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.