Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Kelly,
I bought a license, as I run it on my own built Workstation, not an hp z workstation.
Performance advisor does run on hp workstations only, when I start it on my system, I get the message, that it can run only on hp systems.

However, as I bought a license, it would be great to get the latest update included in the license. 
When I go online to my account, the latest version is not offered for download.

Therefore, I'd really appreciate a link to download it.

Thanks for your understanding. 

HP Recommended

Thank you Kelly for your support !

And a "Happy new year !! " to all

HP Recommended

Hi @KellyRGS,

What are the options to get Terradici for folks with the need for only 1 license? I don't need 5 licenses of Terradici and that is the minimum they will sell to me. Since ZCentral Remote is most likely not going to see major enhancements moving forward, I would like to move to Terradici.

HP Recommended

Hi Kelly,

If possible I would also appreciate it if you could send me the link to version 20.3.1 for PC and Mac.

Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

Hello KellyRGS,

Hope its not too boring, I would also appreciate it if you could send me the link to version 20.3.1 or 20.2.1 for RHEL/CentOs 7.6.
We are currently working with WIN10 20.2.1 and only version 22 is visible under downloads.

Thanks in advance for your support and kind regards!

HP Recommended

Hi Kelly

I will be very happy to also have the download link for HP ZCentral 20.3.1
Can you send me your dropbox link please?
Have a good day

HP Recommended

Hello KellyRGS,

Since the latest version is planned a paid issue and there are concerns about its use from 2023, I would like to get the previous v2020.3.1.
Is it possible to provide an installer (DropBox URL)?
RemoteBoost
 Sender for Windows
 Receiver for Windows
 Receiver for MacOS
Connect
 Agent for Windows
 Client for Windows
 Client for MacOS

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

Hi @KellyRGS, I could also use the link to 20.3.1.

I see a reference to enabling DMs, but I can't find that settings anywhere...hope it isn't necessary.

HP Recommended

Hi @KellyRGS, we need the link to 20.3.1.

HP Recommended

Please can we also have the link for 20.3.1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.