Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Zbook studio G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there a Remote Graphics receiver for iOS already? Or is HP working on this? Might be great to work via my ipad when drawing and modelling...

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

As you know, currently we don't support RGS on the Apple Tablet.  We do have a MAC receiver, but that will not work on the tablet.  Sending you an email shortly.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

So are you guys at HP already working on an IOS version? I mean.. 2018... ? or should we just keep using Splashtop?

HP Recommended

Currently we are not working on RGS for IOS.  We do however, track requests, and will pass along.  If anything changes,we will be sure to post on the forum.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

We are evaluating the use of VMware for virtualisation and HP RGS is part of the discussion, an IOS app would be a great feature to have 

HP Recommended

I strongly support this request.
Ipad would be a perfect device to use RGS.

HP Recommended

I have passed along the request again.  Currently this is not on the radar but I always pass along requests .  Use cases are always helpful such as install base, use for RGS on IOS, etc. 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I think HP have a golden opetunity to really gain marketshare in the design/3D area within the textile industri if they had the RGS for iPAD lige Adobe have just done with the full version of Photoshop.

At the company I work for we are focussing alot on 3D design where the z4 and z8 workstations are key in our working and rendering process but people want's to be mobile. 

If you want use cases and a good business case just let me know.

HP Recommended

Sent you a private message regarding your use cases.  I will definitely pass this request along to the team and use cases are always helpfful.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.