Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
iOS

I think we would all have a good use case at the moment...
Also with proper mouse and keyboad support on Ipad it would be perfect.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I too have a lot of HP Z products and am an avid RGS user. It’s one of the reasons I have recommended Z workstations to others. We see RGS rebranded ZCentral Remote Boost and it seems there is active development on it. Yet all the content producers who have iPads and Z products still wish to be able to take advantage of this obvious client gap have been ignored for years.

Luckily Microsoft Remote Desktop with RemoteFX has been getting better and better and is supported on IOS. Hopefully RGS will be unneeded in the future and HP’s toe in the water investment will not be needed or a differentiator for the Z products.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.