Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP RPG Version: 7.7.0.20876
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The image completely fills my windows 10 64bit computer. I can't see any borders. I'd like to be able to toggle back to my windows operating system and away from the remote linux system but cannot find a way to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try:

• To minimize the Receiver window use shortcut Setup Mode N:  (By default, activate setup mode by executing the following sequence: Press and hold down Left Shift. While pressing Left Shift, press and release Space.  Then press "N".  Release Left Shift.)
  • Enable borders on the RGS toolbar using the Borders.PNGicon or the Remote Boost toolbar using the Borders RB.pngicon.

If you do not have access to the toolbar, it might be that it has been disabled via Sender Configuration settings.

I work on behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

It turns out I can grab the edge at the top center of the screen on my windows 10 machine. I can't see any output from the remote machine after doing so but I can then toggle back into it when necessary.

HP Recommended

Try:

• To minimize the Receiver window use shortcut Setup Mode N:  (By default, activate setup mode by executing the following sequence: Press and hold down Left Shift. While pressing Left Shift, press and release Space.  Then press "N".  Release Left Shift.)
  • Enable borders on the RGS toolbar using the Borders.PNGicon or the Remote Boost toolbar using the Borders RB.pngicon.

If you do not have access to the toolbar, it might be that it has been disabled via Sender Configuration settings.

I work on behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thank you for this.

One other issue I'm having is I work on Autodesk Flame. It seems the script works correctly for changing setting on the z8 so that I can work remotely with audio. One problem I have however is that it causes my system to reference 44.1k. My system needs to run at 48k. Is there a way to do this and still hear audio remotely.

HP Recommended

I'm running 7.7.0.20876 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.