Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Thin client t150 and blade HP
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to know if there is possible to transmit video by software even when the RGS is active.

We have a RGS video connection for blades 8Gen from thin clients, but We want to send one of the screens to a projector using another video transmission sowftware. There is any conflict about it?

Tks,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Are you using virtual displays with your blades?  Which Gen 8 blades are  you using as well as graphic card?  What version of RGS are you using on your blades and Thin Clients?  What OS are you using on your blades and Thin Clients?

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

What is the other video transmision software you are trying to use? Is the question about potential conflicts between the RGS sender software and this other video transmision software?

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.