Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
MBP mid-2012
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi

How do I get rid of the License nag screen? 

On the email I got with the download links "Your HP e-Software Delivery Confirmation" there's only a "Confirmation Number" and in the download page there's a link to "Access License nnnnnnn". But it doesn't work. It eventually goes to a page where it asks for "EON, Customer Identifier or Certificate ID", none of which I have....

Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So... this delay by HP made me lose my test time during the weekend but at least it solved itself over the course of Monday morning when I could finally download my 60-day trial license file.

As a suggestion to whoever can make a difference in  HP.

> The "Access License" link didn't work for more than 48 hs

> The help page didn't make clear that a license was actually needed, stating that "in some cases an Instant-On license is used", so I didn't know what to expect.

Why isn't the license then provided in the 1st electronic delivery then?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

So... this delay by HP made me lose my test time during the weekend but at least it solved itself over the course of Monday morning when I could finally download my 60-day trial license file.

As a suggestion to whoever can make a difference in  HP.

> The "Access License" link didn't work for more than 48 hs

> The help page didn't make clear that a license was actually needed, stating that "in some cases an Instant-On license is used", so I didn't know what to expect.

Why isn't the license then provided in the 1st electronic delivery then?

HP Recommended

Hoolito, we are checking to see if there is a systemic issue or if the site was down.

-Becky

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

clicking op de licensing link:

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 11.11.19.jpg

brought me to the page below, again and again

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 11.10.59.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.