cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
11 7 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Ubuntu 20 receiver no audio

HP Recommended
Linux

Using Ubuntu 20 as receiver, with CentOS 7.6 sender, we are getting no audio at all.   I have confirmed that both machines on their own, audio is working fine.  Just in HP Z Remote Boost, no audio.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 7 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lizzy_G

Hi Lizzy,

Any update on when you will have Ubuntu 20 audio compatibility?   We really want to move our client machines off 19.10 and onto 20 LTS which will have much better and longer support.

Alan

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
107 105 17 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Alan,

The fix for this issue will be in the next RGS patch that will be released soon.

I will keep everyone posted once it is live. 🙂

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation