Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Unable to active multi session

HP Recommended
Work Station Z640
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi community,

For first time I installed hp zcentral remote boost latest version with 90 days trial (sender and Receiver)

I have a cluster with a lot of users who login via domain. I used Windows remote desktop on PC which creating new session for each user account. When I use HP remote, it has only one session for other users (receiver) in collaboration mode.When trying to connect for multiple receiver , they only see same the screen. That is unable to connect a single guest at a time. 

I would like when every user connect to server, they have private session like windows remote desktop. How to do it with HP zCentral or RGS?

I have 10 receiver PC want to create multi-session for them.

Thanks.

Thanh

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
98 96 14 14
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there,

RGS / Remote Boost is meant for a single user per machine, as if the user were there "physically", so you won't be able to get multiple simultaneous users on their own sessions.

That is why collaboration kicks in when you have more than one user connected on the same system. 

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
49 49 8 10
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Thanh,

Remote Boost does not support multiple users on one PC.

Becky

I am an HP employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation