CorneRR
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

W10 20H2 blank screen not working

HP Recommended
RGS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi , we got a issue with HP Z remote boost not locking the screens when a remote user is logging in.

The error says : The sender is configured to disable the monitor , keyboard and mouse that are physiccally attached to the sender system when the desktop is accessed. The sender was unable to do this please search the guide.

Already downloaded the latest version and installed. Windows 10 update 20H2 and we updated the graphics driver.

I am lost right now because i can't get it to to work and for this particular user it is essential to work. They are working with sensitive information that must not be visible on the other side when he is not around.

1 REPLY 1
KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reaching out to you in a private message, will get it enabled for you shortly so I can collect logs.  Prefer not to have those on the forum.  In Remote Boost 20.0.1 a previous fix was done for this issue on Windows 20H1. 

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation