Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Receiver
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When connecting with Receiver and using Autodesk Shotgun Web Interface, the pen strokes are not recognized as lines, but as single dots

As far as I found, the problem can be solved when directly on the workstation toggling the "Use Windows Ink" in Wacom Driver, but when using Receiver the Driver is not interacting with the Sender so the problem persists

The problem does not appear on Photoshop and a pressure problem is solved by changing wintab driver setting in ToonBoom Harmony

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Let me check into this for you. 

What version of Autodesk Shotgun Web Interface are you using?

What version of Remote Boost do you have on your sender and receiver?

What OS is on your sender and receiver (build and version)?  I see you have tagged Windows 10.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended
Thanks you.

Windows 10 2009 on both sides (sometimes Windows 10 IoT from Thin Clients but symptom is similar wherever)
Remote Boost Receiver and Sender use the version 2020.1 (2020.1.2 release notes doesn't seem to help us on this matter)
Shotgun is an online product we always use on the latest version using our web Browser (Edge/Chrome, themselves always updated to the latest versions)
HP Recommended

Apologies for delay on getting back to you.  Will see what I can find out with this particular application.  Are you using a Wacom Tablet, or some other device?  Make and model of what you are using is helpful.

Thank you.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

No worries, thanks for your answer.
We are using a Wacom Intuos Pro medium size tablet.

HP Recommended

I need to gather more information for our testing.  I am going to private message you shortly, just need to get that enabled for you.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.