Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, long-time user of HP Z Boost to connect my PC to a visual effects studio. Today, when trying to log into HP Boost, nothing happened. The company's IT department tried numerous solutions with me that included re-installing (properly) the latest version of Z Boost, as well as known working (previous) version they've used previously. In short, the app doesn't load, nor does Z Boost show up in the Task Manager. Could really use some help because I'm freelance and no connection means I may not get paid --

Thank you, Andrew Hardaway

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Apology for late reply.  Can you tell me what version of Remote Boost sender and receiver you are trying to install?  Are you using Admin privileges for installation?  How are you trying to install, using the executable or command line?  What version/build of Windows 10 are you having difficulties with?  I would like to collect a log from you, but need to get PM enabled for you first.  Will request that now.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.