Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Z2

Hi there

I use the HP Workstation Z2 and Z4 in my production.
The Z2 have an audio card Synaptics and the Z4 have a Realtek.
When I listen to the sound through the RGS, the sounds on the Z2 are pushing in the low frequencies and it sounds like the sound of a can.
Has anyone experienced anything like it?
I use the same RGS setup on both machine types.

Best regard

Niels Jørgensen

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Nijo_DK

Could you answer a few questions to provide more information?

What version of RGS are you using?

Are both your Z2 and Z4 receivers?

Is your system a Z2 mini G3 or a different model?

Does audio from your Z2 sound like a can only when playing remote audio from your sender?

I've also attached the User's Guide that might help you with any audio configuration on RGS that could help with this issue.

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi Lizzy_G and sorry for not answering you earlier.

What version of RGS are you using? I use 7.6.0 (and have tryed 7.7.0, to)

Are both your Z2 and Z4 receivers? no the receiver is thin client HP-T630 and Lenovo laptops, same problem on both.

My Z2 and Z4 workstation are all used for RGS sender.

Is your system a Z2 mini G3 or a different model? No, it's Z2 gen3 Tower model, to be able to use Nvidia P2200 Video card.

Does audio from your Z2 sound like a can only when playing remote audio from your sender? Yes

I've also attached the User's Guide that might help you with any audio configuration on RGS that could help with this issue.
I have looked in the audio configuration, and can't find any thing to configure, that help on the issue.

I do not hope that I have to by extra audio card to get the right sound from the Z2

Best regard 

Niels J DK

HP Recommended

Hi Neils and Lizzy_G.

We are having the same sound problems with HP Z2 G4 towers!

We are running Zboost 20.0.0.23427, so It's the same problem.

I will try a Z4 tower.

Best resgards

Henrik TVMV

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.