Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Linux

HP zcentral failing to license on Z8 G5 workstaion after updating the OS from centos 7 to rocky linux 8

uninstall/reinstalling did not work. 

running latest version 22.1.0

Any ideas please. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Currently we don't have support for Rocky Linux, but I am not sure if you are having an issue installing or you are getting the free on Z preload license expiration message.  On Jan 10, 2023 at midnight, all Z Workstations using V22 of Remote Boost had their free preload license expire.  If that is your issue, please reach out to my at zcentral@hp.com email.  We do support RHEL 8, Ubuntu 20.04 currently.  

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.