Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi all,

so i had to rebuild a machine with windows 10, once rebuilt i installed zboost sender again and copied the lciense file back in the root folder (c\Program Files\HP\Remote Graphics Sender), i then restarted the zboost sender service but still cant login, it boots me straight back out

any help with this please

thanks,

rob

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Before you rebuilt your OS, did you have Remote Boost working?  I wouldn't think doing a rebuild of an OS would cause an issue.  I am going to reach out to you in a private message as I need to gather some logs.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Don’t worry, I re installed it again and when it asked for the lic file, I pointed it to the lic, instead of dragging and dropping it in the root folder

thanks Kelly

HP Recommended

Glad you are up and running.  Generally you will point to the license file, not drop it in.  When installing and you point to the license file, Remote Boost will make a copy of the license and place it in the installation directory. 

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.