Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
z2 G4 SFF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

We have a ThinClient running the latest version of ThinPro receiving via RGS from a z2 G4 sender system.  Both of them are running v20.0.1 of RGS recently upgraded from the previous version.  Since upgrading, we've noticed that the audio is leading the video by 275 milliseconds.  We plan on rolling back the to the previous version however, before we do, I wanted to see if there was anything you though we may have overlooked or should try first.  I feel like we've tried everything but perhaps we haven't.  Any help at all would be amazing and so much appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What application(s) are you using when you are seeing the audio issue?  One thing to try is to load our virtual audio driver.  You will need to disable any audio devices to get this to load when installing Remote Boost.  If you have trouble getting this to load, we can provide you with a script that forces this installation.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.