Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
y3z55c
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Just saw this error message on  my hp pagewide pro mfp 777z: 00BF 3D85. I have already check the troubleshooting on the HP site for a solution, but i didn't find nothing on this error. can someone help me out with this ????  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi RDMENT1,

62.0x.02 Printhead assembly reported die (x) electrical failure: no printhead in/out signal.

If you have already replaced the 3x FFC cables from the printhead assembly to the main PCA and that hasn't resolved the issue then I am afraid the next thing to do is to replace the printhead assembly itself (A7W93-67069). This requires a fully qualified HP printer engineer on HP PageWide models.

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi RDMENT1,

Does your printer boot to the main menu screen?

Or do you get this error message as a blue screen straight away when you power on the printer?

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended

Hi Alex_TATS

the printer boot to the main menu screen, get an error 62.04.02 and after this error the bluescreen pops up

00bf3d85.

we were adviced by HP to replace the FCC cables connected on the pca and printhead assembly.

but the issue was not solved.

HP Recommended

Hi RDMENT1,

62.0x.02 Printhead assembly reported die (x) electrical failure: no printhead in/out signal.

If you have already replaced the 3x FFC cables from the printhead assembly to the main PCA and that hasn't resolved the issue then I am afraid the next thing to do is to replace the printhead assembly itself (A7W93-67069). This requires a fully qualified HP printer engineer on HP PageWide models.

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
HP Recommended

Hi Alex-TATS,

thanks for replying.

i will contact HP according to this issue and see what they decide to do.

thanks by the way.

HP Recommended

HI

IAM HP PAGEWIDE E586 WITH ERRO 62.12.12

HP Recommended

Hi C8190014,

• 62.12.YZ Printbar lift failed
  note:
There is additional error code information available from the Event Log of the device.Include this 8 digit payload code for all cases and with all correspondence related to this service call. The information below provides more detail on several of the secondary error codes that can be used to help diagnose the issue and determine the proper resolution steps.
Recommended action
  1. Turn the power off then on by pressing the power button and holding it in for more than 3 seconds.
  2. Turn the power back on using the power button.
  3. If the error remains, repeat steps 1 and 2, and then do the following:
    1. Check the installed firmware version and update the printer firmware as needed.
        note:
      Even with the printer on error condition you can still navigate the menus and FW version.
    2. Turn the power off and remove the formatter, check the formatter thoroughly for any loose connections and reseat them, then reinstall the formatter.
  4. If the error persists, use the Standard Support Process to elevate the case.
    Before elevating the issue. Check the following specific troubleshooting steps.
      note:
    Print the event log OR access the event log through the EWS. Under the Description or Personality field, look for the 8 character fail code values corresponding to any 62 errors and log them into the case notes. These values are critical in helping the division understand the failure and in debugging potential field issues.
    Figure : Log into the case notes any 8 digit codes in the Description or Personality column for any 62 errors

Before elevating the issue. Check the following specific troubleshooting steps.

62.12.yz

1. Ensure that the printbar lift is not obstructed.
  2. Ensure that the printbar lift guide assembly and guide rods are not obstructed.
  3. Verify that the service sled transmission is in the correct position.
  4. Check that the printbar's position is not skewed or racked (i.e. off by one tooth on one side). If it is, remove and reinstall the printbar.

I hope some of these will help,

Kind regards,

Alexandros

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.