Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaybackMachine
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1 Pick up roller not turning HP Officejet 7500a leading to incorrect "out of paper" message

OfficeJet 7500a

I have the same problem as some other users reported earlier with paper feeding.  Here is some additional detail in my case:

There are two sets of rollers that pull paper from the input tray. 

- When there is no paper and the printer is looking for paper, both sets of rollers spin. 

- When 8.5x11 paper is loaded for portrait mode printing, only one set of rollers touches the paper.  They are on the left when viewed with the back panel open.  The rollers which touch paper (left side) do not spin, but the rollers which don't touch paper (right side) still spin.

- When tabloid paper is loaded, both sets of rollers are touching paper.  the left side rollers appear to roll, but they don't drive as well as the right side rollers, so the paper gets misaligned coming out of the tray. 

Other users have reported much the same thing, so this is clearly not a unique problem.  What solutions are available?

1 REPLY 1
AcaCandy
Level 4
81 79 3 17
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1 Pick up roller not turning HP Officejet 7500a leading to incorrect "out of paper" message

I know that this is an old post....however, I've begun having the same issue.

Did you ever solve your problem?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation