Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

3522 inkjet wont print word document from Pavillion g7 laptop prints fine from ipad and iphone

HP Recommended
Pavillion g7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Thanks for help with this issue, I have tried all the troubleshooting ideas without success.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 9
804 727 111 437
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Miamigirl52,

Can you print something other than a word document from the laptop?  Do you get an error message or does the printer just not respond at all?

Eitehr way, I would recommend downloading and running the HP Print and Scan doctor tool to diagnose and resolve your issue.  You can find a link to the tool on the HP Diagnostics Tools page.  Just hit the download button to download and run the tool, then follow the instructions that appear on your screen.  If the tool comes back with an error message or other information, you can post back to this thread for additional help.

Good Luck!

R

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. The printer acts like it is printing but only a blank page comes out. It will print a test page from the laptop. 

I tried the HP diagnostic tool already without success 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation