Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

How do i change the wifi network on my 3630 deskjet printer?

Currently my computer and iphone cannot find it for me to re-set it up. There is no port on the printer to connect an ethernet cable and the settings on the computer do not let me specify a wifi address.

Cannot find a straightforward answer in the support section either. 

Would appreciate any help! 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Did you not read step #4 in the link that I posted?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Hi, take a look at this HP doc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Thanks for this. I did find that document but my printer seems to have no connection with wifi at all. As it has been already set up, when I switch it on its looking for a wifi network that is no longer there. My computer can't even find the printer to try and set it up again. 

I guess I need to reset the printer but no idea how. 

Thanks, 

HP Recommended

Did you not read step #4 in the link that I posted?

HP Recommended

I did now! Was able to reset Wifi and re do the installation. Thanks so much for your help! All sorted. Amazing 🙂

HP Recommended

can you please direct me to how to change the wifi connection linked to my printer. I dont seem to find the response and instructions here and I have changed wifi provider and my printer does not work and computer does not recognise the printer. I have a mac just in case it matters. thank you! I am totally stuck and need to print some work

HP Recommended

@palmad, what printer?

HP Recommended
3630 please. Thanks
HP Recommended

Take a look at step #4 in this HP doc.

HP Recommended
Will try thanks
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.