01-14-2020 06:12 PM - edited 01-14-2020 06:35 PM
The printer stopped printing/copying correctly.
1. New cartridges. Alignment and cleaning tools used. Status shows full cartridges.
2. Alignment report will partially print in black. (I'm guessing the color sections are what is blank.)
3. Cleaning (and all other info/status) reports will partially print in color. (I'm guessing the black sections are what is blank.)
4. Black copying is blank. Color copying is partial/unrecognizable.
5. I have removed/reinstalled cartridges, unplugged power cord.
01-17-2020 10:59 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
If you've performed all the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203... and https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203..., I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.
Note: Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee