08-11-2015 03:06 PM
I'm getting an 49.4c06 service error message on my HP Laserjet 4250 printer, can anyone help me with this.
08-11-2015 05:35 PM
Disconnect the printer from the computer or network and turn it on and see if it comes to ready. If it does, then there is a print job trying to print that is confusing the printer. First you will want to delete all print jobs in the printq. Next you will want to upgrade the firmware. If none of this works see below:
49.4C02 or 49.4C06 error may be seen on the control panel when printing PDF files that contain malformed or incomplete fonts. This issue may also be seen when printing certain web pages that contain those fonts.
Potential workarounds are:
Print with PCL 5 driver
Print with a PCL6 or PS driver with the "Send TrueType as Bitmap" option enabled from the Advanced tab of the printer (driver) properties
When encountered while printing web pages, try a different web browser
01-28-2016 04:27 PM
I did the easy things.
1) turn HP 4350 on/off
2) disconnected the network cable
3) Deleted all print jobs.
4) took out paper
5) took out printer cartridge, put it back in.
6) repeated steps 1; 4-5 times
THIS IS WHAT WORKED.
IT person, downloaded and installed:
1) New print drivers
2) New firmware
HTH someone out there in the great ether.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?