Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

I bought a new HP printer  that comes with 5 months inks included , but I don't see anywhere my 5 months ?

I have logged in my account, but nothing.

How do I claim my 5 months free inks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @CMorry

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Have you already enrolled the printer in HP Instant ink?

Click here to know how to sign up.

Also, could you kindly send a picture of the offer where it is mentioned about 5months of free ink for better assistance?

If the printer is already enrolled, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @CMorry

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Have you already enrolled the printer in HP Instant ink?

Click here to know how to sign up.

Also, could you kindly send a picture of the offer where it is mentioned about 5months of free ink for better assistance?

If the printer is already enrolled, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you, as been fixed, now I can see the 5 months in my account after the enrollment

HP Recommended

@CMorry

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Could you please also help me as I have the same problem 

HP Recommended

Hi,  to resolve the problems  you will need to still select one of the monthly option,,e.g I have selected 7.99. Give the credit cards and from the Printer the offer will applied such 5 months free. After that you will be charged the option you wish, e.g if I don't change it will be 7.99 at month, but I can change it for lower price with less pages. My advice is to contact the customer service by phone , they will guide in  the all process. I hope it helps

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.