Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 4520

Hi, I have set up my new printer and realised we haven't activated the five month free trial at any point is there a way to go back and sort this?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi everyone 🙂 

I believe I can help you out @Nicky80

Please send me a private message with either your Instant Ink account number or your email address. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works this post has instructions. 

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I saw a similar thread posted recently:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/Re-5-month-free-trial-instant-ink/m-p/5868560#U5868560

@Aardvark1 - can you help this user?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Thanks 🙂 

HP Recommended

Hi everyone 🙂 

I believe I can help you out @Nicky80

Please send me a private message with either your Instant Ink account number or your email address. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works this post has instructions. 

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hi I have had a similar problem I don't remember seeing the part to register for 5 month trial during registration ?? I had leaflet in the box but no code is there anyway I can still get this?? 

HP Recommended
I have just bought a printer with 5 month trial and I did not recurve any code to redeam it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.