Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Photosmart 5520 printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Ik heb een HP 5520 Photosmart printer gekocht die een tijd nieuw op de plank heeft gestaan. Het is een ongebruikte demo en hij is geleverd met nieuwe, volle inkt-cartridges van HP. (SETUP's evenwel zijn deels gevuld met inkt om zo het niveau te kunnen callibreren.) Toen werd ik ziek (Lyme Borrelliose) en bleef de printer 2 jaar ongebruikt op de plank staan. Nu ik wat opknap heb ik problemen om de printer aan de praat te krijgen en hij werkt nog steeds niet.

Het blijkt dat je deze HP-printer eerst moet installeren met SETUP cartridges. Setup's zijn niet vrij te koop; de winkel kan ze niet na-leveren. De verkoop-winkel verwijst me naar HP; en HP stuurt me naar de winkel. HP-'service' (ahum) wil niet meewerken door SETUP cartridges op te sturen. Deze printer mag van HP ongebruikt bij het afval; op kosten van de verkoop-winkel. (Op de HP-website bleek overigens de garantie al te zijn verlopen voordat ik de printer kocht !?

Mijn wens is nu dat ik uw SETUP's (na uw installatie) ruil voor mijn volle inkt-cartridges. Als de setup's kort zijn gebruikt dan zou ook mijn printer ze mogelijk kunnen benutten. (HP-helpdesk weet dat niet zeker.) Gaat u een HP 5520 kopen, of heeft u hem recent gekocht; bel me dan. Dan zoeken we een goede oplossing voor ons beiden.  Tel: 026-4424576 (Arnhem)

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is an English community.

To ge a better help and understanding I suggest posting your thread at the Duetch community below:

https://h30492.www3.hp.com/t5/Drucker-und-All-in-One-Ger%C3%A4te/ct-p/Printing

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

To start this message I clicked; country: Netherlands and language: Dutch.
I am not from Germany (Deutsch), but from Holland (Dutch). 
This way it will be hard to find missing setup ink-cartridges in Holland.

HP in NL does not want to supply me with 'new' missing SETUP cartridges to get my un-used HP 5520 printer installed for first use. (The shop provided normal full cartridges, not knowing that I need setup's first. The shop cannot deliver Setup's, since they are not for sale. )

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.