HP Support Agent
6,259 6,246 337 247
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Alexa HP skill link.

@michaelinderry

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Wait a few minutes, and then try to enable the HP Printer skill again. Make sure the printer is connected to a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network with an active Internet connection, Web Services is turned on, the printer is connected to the same network as your mobile device or computer, and the printer email address is correct.

You may also try removing and enabling web services.

1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Settings). 2. Touch Remove Web Services.

1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ). 2. Touch Web Services . 3. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup. 4. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services. 5. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05330917

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation